Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot I also get a text alexa πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

These gadgets all sound a bit of a mystery to me, but glad they make you happy and hope they’re really useful. No excuses not to be here to enjoy them now! Xx
      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
        One device that unclips then transferred. The wireless touch screen is velcro backed
        I'm none the wiser, told you I was thick πŸ˜‰

What does the wireless touch screen device do - can you surf the internet on it and use it for communication on its own, or is it a wireless part for your Windows device?

And where would we be without velcro ?? 😘😘
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Once it's connected to my WiFi it's basically a computer. πŸ’»πŸ–₯️😁😍xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I can even print from it πŸ’»πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜xx

Comment

matthew55 - sounds like finally you are getting some useful gadgets. I'm so pleased and look forward to hearing how you get on with them xx

Comment

Can I ask, can you use a kindle with eye gaze? Hubby could just about hold a dibber dabber pen but can't do that anymore so of course can't turn an electronic page.

Comment

Originally posted by Music man's wife View Post
                  Can I ask, can you use a kindle with eye gaze?
                  No, unfortunately eye gaze isn't compatible with a Kindle device, but it is possible to use the Kindle app on a PC using eye gaze. xx
                  ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                  Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Working...
                  X