just been rung by Wythenshawe Hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just been rung by Wythenshawe Hospital

Looks like its full steam ahead, I was hoping for March/April to give myself time to process it all. Appointment for breathing assessment. Whats the chances of me getting my own room (probably none), I snore for England due to Bulbar MND so I hope for the other patients sake they find me a room. I hope they dont try and pop in a feeding tube whilst Im there as Im going away on the 11th Feb and been told to come in on Sunday 6th !

I too hope that you get a private room and your treatment doesn’t impinge on your holiday, love Lynne xx
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Well I got a single room when I was being trialed on NIV. So never say never. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by Worsleybird View Post
        I hope they dont try and pop in a feeding tube whilst Im there as Im going away on the 11th Feb and been told to come in on Sunday 6th !
        If they do , tell them politely but firmly, that the timing doesn't suit you but you'd like to rearrange the procdure for a date in the near future.

At least you'll have your sleep assessment done with πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Working...
        X