Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John D
    replied
    I take tablets inc Riluzole with porridge in the morning and pudding in the evening.

Leave a comment:

• Piglet
    replied
    You could be a professor with all your knowledge๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ˜€

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Thanks Piglet

Originally posted by Piglet View Post
    If you donโ€™t mind me asking where you in the medical profession.
    No, I just learned a lot in my 15 years dealing with all those medical professionals and through my own experiences.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Leave a comment:

• Piglet
    replied
    Ellie you are amazing and so very supportive and knowledgeable. If you donโ€™t mind me asking where you in the medical profession.xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Stonehengeman Thank you kind sir, happy to help ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ (plus, I have to something other than binge watch Netflix ๐Ÿ˜‰) ๐Ÿ’–

Leave a comment:

• Stonehengeman
    replied
    Thank you Ellie. I am amazed that you can add so many comments to so many "members" when it all has to be done by eye-gazing. I appreciate that you cannot do much other than read the computer and respond to it. As I said you are amazing as you have suffered over 14 years.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by Stonehengeman View Post
    I crush my riluzole and add it to my morning porridge.
    As long as your porridge isn't made with cream... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ xx

Leave a comment:

• PeterPan
    replied
    I do have Teglutik (Riluzole liquid) but all tablet medications get crushed together, mixed with water and delivered through my PEG. Easy. Recommended by Consultant Nurse.

Leave a comment:

• Stonehengeman
    replied
    I crush my riluzole and add it to my morning porridge. I told my neurologist and he said that was fine.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    I managed the Riluzole with just water last night and this morning. I hope that the same occurs tonight and tomorrow morning. Iโ€™m going to message MyGP tomorrow morning at 8am to chase the liquid Riluzole. Fingers crossed xx

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    Yes, that's right. xx
    Thanks Ellie, Iโ€™ll let Steve know xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by LindaB View Post
    I think I read in a different thread it's ok to crush Riluzole...
    Yes, that's right. xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Lynne K I think I read in a different thread it's ok to crush Riluzole...if desperate๐Ÿค”

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    Would it help to take the tablet in a teaspoon of low fat/fat free soya dessert, jam, stewed fruit etc. for the few days until the liquid arrives? At least I hope it will just be a few days ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž xx
    I took it last night with a couple of spoons of vegan yogurt. This morning I got it down eventually with just water and going to try that again tonight 10.30. Xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Would it help to take the tablet in a teaspoon of low fat/fat free soya dessert, jam, stewed fruit etc. for the few days until the liquid arrives? At least I hope it will just be a few days ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž xx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X