• Show
Clear All

• Rosemary6NT
    replied
    Heather R Lynne K commiserations sisters xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Rosemary6NT it's a topic we hate to raise...but needs must & all that.

I've found a huge change which I put down being to less mobile & eating less food. I'm also finding that when I eat a meal I need the loo almost immediately...very different for me. It's hard to find a 'normal' pattern. Whatever that means.

Sorry not much help with your query....I don't think anyone can perform to order🤔xx

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    I have had a similar problem for about 3 years since my colostomy. Managing my stoma output is difficult. If one way it gets under the seal, very messy. At the other end of the scale, well you can imagine, not easy. I’ve got Movical too for morphine side effects but if I take it, it pushes my output into the escape under the seal mode. I have to try to take just a little Movicol. Xx

Leave a comment:

• Heather R
    replied
    I am the same Rosemary. Let myself get so constipated it was agonising , thinking I could sort it out myself by normal methods eg controlling what I eat. Then started taking movicol from the Gp, and went the other way. Trying to find that balance is difficult, and I am still struggling. Have supplements with fibre. And increasing immobility complicates things more . Normal control goes out of the window. xx

Leave a comment:

• Rosemary6NT
    started a topic Bowels!

Bowels!

Sorry to raise this topic but now I have to be lifted by carers 4 times a day for commode action I have become fixated on bowel management. It’s very hit and miss at the moment. Firstly, I unwisely put it off for as long as possible then overdosed on laxative even more unwisely. I just find it hard to perform to order 😭. How do people cope with this?
Working...
X