• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tgif

It’s fizz and Pringles time … cheers 🥂

Madge

Enjoy it.

On a Dry January extended streak, today is day 49.

Thomas' calorie enhanced diet is wrecking havoc with MY waist line. As there is always cake and chocolate and icecream about.

Maybe Sunday

But Pringles mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Donna

Carer for husband Thomas, diagnosed with MND of Fail Arm Type in July 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Madge View Post
      You go Girl 👍👍

What's your go-to Pringles flavour? Mine was salt & vinegar and the more vinegary, the better 😛 Although I preferred thick cut, crinkle cut crisps, I never refused a Pringle 🙂

Have a great evening 🥂 😘😘
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Is it a special celebration?

Love a pringle....cheese & onion for me😋
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

No special occasion just because it’s Friday… cheese and onion all the way for me x

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post

Is it a special celebration?
            Yes, it's a TGI... Friday 😉👍👍

You should have a 🍷 too 😘😘

Comment

No special occasion just because it’s Friday…
              That sounds like a Special Occasion to me Madge 😉😍

Comment

I'm a fan of a plain pringle myself. Simple pleasures!
                Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Sour cream and onion, esp the sour cream . I haven't had Pringles for ages.....
                  Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

i hate pringles because i cant just have one and apparently the packaging is very hard to recycle.
                    just had a sausage sandwhich for lunch and a big chunk of cheese cake and have lots of chocolate biscuits and other things that i really shouldnt be eating but im defiinately into comfort eating at the moment so who cares so there.
                    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Working...
                    X