Dignity gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dignity gone

Sitting on a commode and being wiped. Unable to stand unaided. Just another day init! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

I used to get stressed about toileting and showering but after a while you get to the point where anybody can have a look at your bits 🀣🀣🀣
    Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Can’t afford to have any vanity or much dignity with MND. Is lcfc Lincoln City?

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan in Shrewsbury View Post
        Can’t afford to have any vanity or much dignity with MND. Is lcfc Lincoln City?
        Oh Aidan I think you might be causing trouble. I think it’s Leicester City Football Club who try hard to aspire to be like Lincoln City πŸ˜‚
        Richard

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
          Sitting on a commode and being wiped. Unable to stand unaided. Just another day init! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜xx
          I hear you brother
          Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Comment

I’m definitely a fox and not an Imp πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
            Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

U
              Originally posted by Lcfcno1fan View Post
              I’m definitely a fox and not an Imp πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
              Did Leicester in our premier league season it was one of the few away games we won. First time in Leicester I was rather impressed, the walk to the ground took in the rugby ground and castle like prison which were fine buildings. Sorry for making you an Imp.

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan in Shrewsbury View Post
                U

Did Leicester in our premier league season it was one of the few away games we won. First time in Leicester I was rather impressed, the walk to the ground took in the rugby ground and castle like prison which were fine buildings. Sorry for making you an Imp.
                Lol…….. A good friend of mine is an imps fan so no offence taken πŸ˜‚
                Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Working...
                X