Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dignity gone

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Dignity gone

    Sitting on a commode and being wiped. Unable to stand unaided. Just another day init! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

    #2
    I used to get stressed about toileting and showering but after a while you get to the point where anybody can have a look at your bits 🀣🀣🀣
    Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

    Comment


      #3
      Can’t afford to have any vanity or much dignity with MND. Is lcfc Lincoln City?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Aidan in Shrewsbury View Post
        Can’t afford to have any vanity or much dignity with MND. Is lcfc Lincoln City?
        Oh Aidan I think you might be causing trouble. I think it’s Leicester City Football Club who try hard to aspire to be like Lincoln City πŸ˜‚
        Richard

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
          Sitting on a commode and being wiped. Unable to stand unaided. Just another day init! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘†β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜xx
          I hear you brother
          Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

          Comment


            #6
            I’m definitely a fox and not an Imp πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
            Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

            Comment


              #7
              U
              Originally posted by Lcfcno1fan View Post
              I’m definitely a fox and not an Imp πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
              Did Leicester in our premier league season it was one of the few away games we won. First time in Leicester I was rather impressed, the walk to the ground took in the rugby ground and castle like prison which were fine buildings. Sorry for making you an Imp.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Aidan in Shrewsbury View Post
                U

                Did Leicester in our premier league season it was one of the few away games we won. First time in Leicester I was rather impressed, the walk to the ground took in the rugby ground and castle like prison which were fine buildings. Sorry for making you an Imp.
                Lol…….. A good friend of mine is an imps fan so no offence taken πŸ˜‚
                Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

                Comment

                Working...
                X