Riluzole and Kylie Minouge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riluzole and Kylie Minouge

Got my prescription through for Riluzole yesterday and have taken my first three tablets. No side effects so far except I may have had a couple of hallucinations. Firstly I thought Cardiff City had won two games in succession for the first time this season yesterday but it may not be a hallucination as todays papers appear to be confirming it.

The second one was I thought Kylie Minogue climbed into my bed last night. There is no sign of her this morning so I am not so sure. Has this happened to anyone before. I won’t go into what happened but it wasn’t the worst thing in the world. I will keep taking the Riluzole and see if she comes back.

Best reason EVER to keep taking the meds
    Hi, I'm Eddie.
    Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
    Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Are you sure you are taking riluzol and not something else. 🤣
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Damn!

Been taking it for years and never had so much as a "G'day mate" from her.

Must be using the wrong brand.

Mind you....Helen Mirren did stop by a few nights ago....

Doug
        Diagnosed April 2017

Comment

please can I have some of your riluzole? I couldn't care less about the football but Kylie? I knew there had to a positive to this disease!

Comment

I'm not sure about taking Riluzole... not on it yet and not sure Kylie in my bed is a good idea... I'm smaller than her. She might squash me.

Thanks for making me laugh 🙂
            Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Got a pack of riluzol in our bedroom drawer. I'd take them if I thought Richard here would turn up 🤗

Comment

Richard gere. Stupid predictive text. 🤨

Comment

Yes I also thought I slept with Ms Minogue after first taking Riluzole…… however upon waking it turned out just to be Jason Donovan 🥺
                  Foxes Never Quit 💙

Comment

I phoned up Kylie and told her I had a dream about her.
                    "Did you"? she asked.
                    "No" I replied, "you wouldn't let me"

...I'll get my coat
                    Hi, I'm Eddie.
                    Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
                    Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                      Richard gere. Stupid predictive text. 🤨
                      And there I was trying to work out how to get to Plymouth 😂😂😂
                      Richard

Comment

Ok well if you are available and he isn't then you've got a deal 😉

Comment

Thanks for giving me a laugh this morning guys x
                          Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Working...
                          X