Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham
    replied
    It sucks! Another job for the comprehensive care app Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by Graham View Post
    You can also use the forum's search engine. Enter the item into the "Search" box and click on the magnifying glass icon.
    If only... Most acronyms we use are 3 lettered, the search function has a minimum fill of 4 characters. 😑

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Yes, Ellie holds this forum together Evelyn.

Been working hard on the comprehensive care app and that would be a useful way to cover them.

You can also use the forum's search engine. Enter the item into the "Search" box and click on the magnifying glass icon.

Leave a comment:

• EvelynMW
    replied
    It seems I am not the only one. So, another tab is now looking at the NICE guidelines! Again, Ellie comes to the rescue!

Leave a comment:

• Aidan in Shrewsbury
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    EvelynMW Maybe you mean acronyms rather than mnemonics? The NICE full guideline on motor neurone disease contains a full list of acronyms and abbreviations, as well as a glossary (pp307-319)

The search box on the forum has a minimum requirement of 4 characters, which is unfortunate, as many of the most commonly queried topics are only 3-lettered, such as PEG, RIG, NIV, AAT, AAC, ALS, PLS, PMA, PBP, FTD etc. xx
    if someone could put a glossary of what those acronyms stand for on here it would be useful. I don’t know what half of them are.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    EvelynMW Maybe you mean acronyms rather than mnemonics? The NICE full guideline on motor neurone disease contains a full list of acronyms and abbreviations, as well as a glossary (pp307-319)

The search box on the forum has a minimum requirement of 4 characters, which is unfortunate, as many of the most commonly queried topics are only 3-lettered, such as PEG, RIG, NIV, AAT, AAC, ALS, PLS, PMA, PBP, FTD etc. xx

Leave a comment:

• EvelynMW
    started a topic Glossary of terms and mnemonics

Glossary of terms and mnemonics

So, i have finally decided that i need somewhere a list of terms so i can understand all posts. I was sure there was a glossary but, can i find it?
    I am sure some of the most proiific posters, for example Graham and Ellie will know where i can find one.

HELP!!!!
Working...
X