Gratitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gratitude

A random shout out for my wonderful carers at Intrust Care who take the utmost care with me and for their upbeat humour and sensitivity at all times ❤️
    Diagnosed 18th May 2021 with sporadic ALS. Limb onset. Terrified of not being able to breathe easily.

Rosemary6NT that's so good to know after your initial experience.

I'm sure you have but the agency would love that in writing helps them evidence good practice when CQC inspect💙😉🤗
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

So happy for you Rosemary - yay for Intrust Care carers 👏👏👏

Carers really can make or break our quality of life metrics 😘😘
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

That's great Rosemary6NT . Im so glad you have carers in tune with your needs xx😘🤗

Comment

Rosemary6NT - fantastic news. They sound great and I'm so pleased for you. Carers are so important to us (well, I believe so, but as I can't actually find anyone yet I'm guessing 🤣)
          Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

Rosemary6NT that's great to hear. I'm so glad I have my carer now, I'm much less fatigued.
            Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Working...
            X