Moneys worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moneys worth

I had to press my alarm last night after failing asleep on my sofa with a fan left on. My muscles had cooled down and I could not sit up! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜‹xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Hope you didn't take too long to thaw out and become pliable again πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

matthew55 Glad you had the alarm. You’d have had a long wait until your carers arrived.
      Diagnosed December 2020 with lower limb onset ALS, now involving hands and arms.

Comment

matthew55 great to know the alarm systems work!!! πŸ€—
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

1/2 hour and the responder put my electric blanket on and plugged it in. It wasn't the first time either. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜β€οΈxx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
            the responder put my electric blanket on and plugged it in.
            Aww, bless πŸ€—πŸ€—

It wasn't the first time either.
            In that case.... what about a timer plug or, better still, once you're up and running on Grid3, you can turn sockets on and off with special plugs, all through your tablet πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Too much work for a slob like me. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ€©xx

Comment

Too much work for a slob like me.
                Hence the thread's title, I guess...

​

Comment

Working...
                X