Trousers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trousers

Hi, does anyone have any recommendations for wheelchair trousers. I use a urine bottle and am finding it challenging when in the wheelchair as my wife prefers me to wear elasticated waist joggers. Has anyone any experience of the open flap trousers?

same problem. made a little worse by hubbie being completely immobile.

We stick to elastic waistbands as havent found any suitable alternatives.

We have discovered button fly pyjama shorts which are great.
    Carer for husband diagnosed with ALS April 2021. Hand onset. PEG fed, completely immobile, communicates with eye gaze.

Respiratory and blood gases still within normal range.

No speech but sense of humour still fully intact.

Comment

We use Conveene makes life easier as it makes it longer, if you know what I mean

Comment

MMG, Jo jo. Thanks for your replies. I'll look into the Conveen option I think.

Comment

Hi Mike,

Before I had my catheter i used to use baggy joggers or shorts when in the house and for going out I bought myself some chinos with a Velcro fly and fastening (no zips or buttons). Several online suppliers of trousers for people with disabilities that actually look okay too πŸ‘πŸ‘

James
          Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Hi James, I have ordered some joggers with a zip fly from Germany. Who knew such a thing existed ? Apparently the fly opens all the way to the crotch seam, so I will see how that goes. πŸ˜€

Comment

Hi
              ive recently come across a website called β€œthe able label” selling adaptive clothing
              Diagnosed 17/2/22
              summer 2020 - Left arm onset
              Jan 2022 - breathing now affected

Comment

Originally posted by Miker View Post
                Hi James, I have ordered some joggers with a zip fly from Germany. Who knew such a thing existed ? Apparently the fly opens all the way to the crotch seam, so I will see how that goes. πŸ˜€
                I think the company I used were from Germany πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
                Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Working...
                X