Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone heard from Lynne K?

Hi All

I'm worried about Lynne. I last heard from her 19 March (she was still in Wythenshawe Hospital)...nothing since despite my messaging her. Has anyone else heard from her?

Boiler
    xx

She did come back on a thread saying her hands were poor and she didn't know how much longer she would be able etc. Think a lot of us are concerned. X
    Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

No. It's a worry. I hope shes ok.
      🤔
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with her
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

I think of her often but haven't heard anything.
          Lynne K​​​​​​​ 💙🕯🙏
          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

I too think of her and hope she is just resting and will be back here soon x
            Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Lynne, hoping you're okay and sending love xx
              Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Same sentiment from me. I hope you are ok Lynne and that you are just resting after the terrible time you have had.

Sending love and hugs 🤗🤗 xx
                Last edited by GillB; 7 April 2022, 20:41.
                Diagnosed 3rd November 2021 Bulbar Onset

Comment

I've been think of Lynne also, really hoping for the best.

Comment

Hi All

I’ve whatsapped Lynne a few times but the blue ticks are not lit. She has (or someone has) been active on her phone today. If I do hear from her I’ll let you know.

Boiler xx

Comment

Oh strange thanks for the update x
                      Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Boiler68 - thanks for the update. I hope if she is around and struggling that she knows we are all thinking of her and wishing her well, not trying to intrude xx
                        Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Working...
                        X