Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easter Bunny

Look what the Easter Bunny has brought me 😳😳😳

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Noooo James, noooo 😱😱😱😱 How are you feeling?

I am testing daily atm because one of my carers tested positive 2hrs after leaving me 🀞🀞

When I saw the thread title, I was half expecting to see a photo of you dressed up as the Easter Bunny, so was prepared to be traumatised, but this is not what I expected...

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
      Noooo James, noooo 😱😱😱😱 How are you feeling?

I am testing daily atm because one of my carers tested positive 2hrs after leaving me 🀞🀞

When I saw the thread title, I was half expecting to see a photo of you dressed up as the Easter Bunny, so was prepared to be traumatised, but this is not what I expected...

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
      My wife tested positive yesterday and I think I’m about 48 hours behind ….. she was feeling under the weather but no temperature and testing negative all week.

I have a headache but nothing more sinister than that for now 🀞🀞🀞

😘😘😘😘😘
      Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

For a moment I thought he was pregnant 😘
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
          For a moment I thought he was pregnant 😘
          Looool 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
          Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Oh not a nice easter for you. Hope you ride it out smoothly.x
            Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Oh no πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈhope you don’t feel too unwell 😘
              Bulbar onset diagnosed Nov 21. No speech but limbs ok so far.

Comment

Oh no James. Hope you don't feel too poorly and you get well soon.

I had a message from the NHS this week, along with some more lateral flows tests. It was to remind me about the anti virals if I test positive. You can call 119 with your NHS number and apparently they will be delivered. Just a thought.

Take Care xπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ£

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post

I had a message from the NHS this week, along with some more lateral flows tests. It was to remind me about the anti virals if I test positive. You can call 119 with your NHS number and apparently they will be delivered. Just a thought.

Take Care xπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ£
                  I did not know about this thank you very much 😘😘😘
                  Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post

Take Care xπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ£
                    Apparently once I registered my positive test they will contact me within 24 hours to arrange to send me antivirals. If they do not contact me then I need to call 111 or my GP surgery πŸ‘
                    Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

JamesW oh what a b….r! Wishing you well. Xx

Comment

JamesW Oh no!! The Easter bunny has been a complete jerk! What a rotten egg that you’ve been dealt!
                        I hope you have mild symptoms and recover quickly.
                        πŸ€’πŸ‡

Comment

JamesW not great news!! Hopefully you just have a headache and nothing worse. I have managed to avoid it so far, but feels only a matter of time.

I hope you feel better soon and can bounce about in that bunny costume for Ellie 🀣
                          Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

JamesW hoping your symptoms are mildπŸ™πŸ’™
                            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Thank you for your kind wishes everybody, so far so good….. headache, tickly cough and throat πŸ‘
                              Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Working...
                              X