Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easter Bunny

Look what the Easter Bunny has brought me 😳😳😳

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Noooo James, noooo 😱😱😱😱 How are you feeling?

I am testing daily atm because one of my carers tested positive 2hrs after leaving me 🀞🀞

When I saw the thread title, I was half expecting to see a photo of you dressed up as the Easter Bunny, so was prepared to be traumatised, but this is not what I expected...

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
      Noooo James, noooo 😱😱😱😱 How are you feeling?

I am testing daily atm because one of my carers tested positive 2hrs after leaving me 🀞🀞

When I saw the thread title, I was half expecting to see a photo of you dressed up as the Easter Bunny, so was prepared to be traumatised, but this is not what I expected...

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
      My wife tested positive yesterday and I think I’m about 48 hours behind ….. she was feeling under the weather but no temperature and testing negative all week.

I have a headache but nothing more sinister than that for now 🀞🀞🀞

😘😘😘😘😘
      Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

For a moment I thought he was pregnant 😘
        when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
          For a moment I thought he was pregnant 😘
          Looool 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
          Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Oh not a nice easter for you. Hope you ride it out smoothly.x
            Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Oh no πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈhope you don’t feel too unwell 😘
              Bulbar onset diagnosed Nov 21. No speech but limbs ok so far.

Comment

Oh no James. Hope you don't feel too poorly and you get well soon.

I had a message from the NHS this week, along with some more lateral flows tests. It was to remind me about the anti virals if I test positive. You can call 119 with your NHS number and apparently they will be delivered. Just a thought.

Take Care xπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ£

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post

I had a message from the NHS this week, along with some more lateral flows tests. It was to remind me about the anti virals if I test positive. You can call 119 with your NHS number and apparently they will be delivered. Just a thought.

Take Care xπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ£
                  I did not know about this thank you very much 😘😘😘
                  Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post

Take Care xπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ£
                    Apparently once I registered my positive test they will contact me within 24 hours to arrange to send me antivirals. If they do not contact me then I need to call 111 or my GP surgery πŸ‘
                    Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Lcfcno1fan oh what a b….r! Wishing you well. Xx

Comment

Lcfcno1fan Oh no!! The Easter bunny has been a complete jerk! What a rotten egg that you’ve been dealt!
                        I hope you have mild symptoms and recover quickly.
                        πŸ€’πŸ‡

Comment

Lcfcno1fan not great news!! Hopefully you just have a headache and nothing worse. I have managed to avoid it so far, but feels only a matter of time.

I hope you feel better soon and can bounce about in that bunny costume for Ellie 🀣
                          Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Lcfcno1fan hoping your symptoms are mildπŸ™πŸ’™
                            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Thank you for your kind wishes everybody, so far so good….. headache, tickly cough and throat πŸ‘
                              Foxes Never Quit πŸ’™

Comment

Working...
                              X