Just another day …

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another day …

… it’s chaotic... The washing machine is on, the hoover being used, hubby gone to the shops, no Easter eggs and no hot cross buns … happy Easter 🐣 hope your day is better x

I just scrubbed the bathroom and kitchen. Washing done yesterday. I haven't noticed so many chocolate eggs about this year.
    🤔
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Lcfcno1fan My daughter just found her Easter basket (only 7:30 am here 🌅) and is happily eating chocolate at playing with an lol doll from the Easter bunny 🐰. My sister in law was supposed to come over with her two little girls, but sadly they’ve all tested positive for COVID! Seems the Easter bunny has been naughty this year and has given many the omicron rotten egg. I hope you’re symptoms stay mild and hopefully nobody else gets COVID from the damned bunny!

Comment

i have never done much over Easter. traffic jams not my thing. Always use it for a spring clean ready for the summer. We are emptying our cellar and selling mountains of camping gear. instead of being sad at the thought of never going camping again i thought of all the happy memories.
        my lovely mom and husband brought me an easter egg x
        Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Originally posted by AngieCanuck View Post
          Lcfcno1fan My daughter just found her Easter basket (only 7:30 am here 🌅) and is happily eating chocolate at playing with an lol doll from the Easter bunny 🐰. My sister in law was supposed to come over with her two little girls, but sadly they’ve all tested positive for COVID! Seems the Easter bunny has been naughty this year and has given many the omicron rotten egg. I hope you’re symptoms stay mild and hopefully nobody else gets COVID from the damned bunny!
          Oh no Angie…so sorry to hear that. I hope everyone stays well 🤞🤞🤞😘
          Foxes Never Quit 💙

Comment

instead of being sad at the thought of never going camping again i thought of all the happy memories.
            shelly21

​​​​​​​Love this ❤
            Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Noise and distractions. I got earphones for easter. Treated myself!! Rock on world! Ate my chocolate easter bunnies. Both of them. Happy boy.

Comment

Working...
              X