Falls again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falls again

Excelled myself today. Fell over in the bedroom and cracked the back of my head on the metal bit of the bed. Lump the size of a tennis ball on the back of my head. Waiting for ambulance although i am not going to hospital. Sore head and headache and i cant stop peeing. Luckily daughter and son in law here who got me into bed. Ouch πŸ˜“ πŸ€•
    Bulbar ALS diagnosed September 2021, no speech, PEG fed, using ipad with Predictable to communicate, taking each day as it comes

Oh poor you Hakuna.

Originally posted by Hakuna View Post
    Sore head and headache and i cant stop peeing.
    Tell the paramedics about the frequent peeing, it could be relevant.

Wishing your head a swift recovery xx

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Oh poor you. Wishing you well.
      πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
      when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Paramedics very good but I refused to go to hospital. Feel better now but annoyed with myself.
        Bulbar ALS diagnosed September 2021, no speech, PEG fed, using ipad with Predictable to communicate, taking each day as it comes

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna View Post
          Feel better now but annoyed with myself.
          Aww, don't be hard on yourself - it's the stupid MND's fault 😏

Hope you sleep well 😘😘

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Hakuna Sorry re your fall. Don't feel foolish we've all been there. I hope you recover quickly x
            Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Hakuna poor you! Hope you had a good sleep and feel improved today xx
              Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Where you go so do we literally
                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Hakuna sorry to read you had a fall...so unnerving every time. Hope you recover and feel less bruised πŸ’™πŸ˜˜
                  Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

I feel fine today. Maybe a bit more tired. Head a bit sore but bump gone down. So no lasting effect, πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Comment

Working...
                    X