Blimey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blimey

At silly o'clock two coppers walked in. My alarm company was worried and called them!
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

What on earth have you been up to? ๐Ÿคฃ
    Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

Iโ€™d like to second TinyLadyโ€™s question. What are you getting up to that worries your alarm company? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
      Diagnosed December 2020 with lower limb onset ALS, now involving hands and arms.

Comment

They came to help me
        Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

Its encouraging that they care. Hope youโ€™re OK.
          Bulbar ALS diagnosed September 2021, no speech, PEG fed, using ipad with Predictable to communicate, taking each day as it comes

Comment

Did they smash the door in like on TV programmes?
            Diagnosed October 2020 - See my blog at https://www.myneurodiary.com

Comment

No they were very nice

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                No they were very nice
                ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€ Sounds like you had a great service; peace of mind and useful to know in case there ever were to be an emergency
                Diagnosed October 2020 - See my blog at https://www.myneurodiary.com

Comment

matthew55 youโ€™re leaving a lovely trail of breadcrumbs to what is obviously a good story, but Iโ€™ve read the fairytales so Iโ€™m staying safely here on the sidelines. Iโ€™m sure someone else will go inside your head looking for the details. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™m glad your door survived unscathed.
                  Diagnosed December 2020 with lower limb onset ALS, now involving hands and arms.

Comment

Working...
                  X