Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TinyLady
    replied
    Deb - loved this, what a laugh. You have totally outdone me on the powerchair mishaps with this one!! Love it 🀣 xx

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Oh deb that's soooooo unfortunate πŸ˜‚ suppose the next course of action would have been the fire brigade and the local paper. πŸ€£πŸ˜˜πŸ’—

Leave a comment:

• Madge
    replied
    That’s so funny but I can feel your embarrassment… oh well why not make an entrance… you will be remembered for it πŸ™ˆ

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Deb Thanks for the laugh chick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can just imagine the scene 😳😬

Hope the bladder held out 🀞🀞😘

Leave a comment:

• Lcfcno1fan
    replied
    Oh wow πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆβ€¦. Glad you got a good laugh out of it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Oh no Deb πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ How embarrassing lol least you saw the funny side πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ x

Leave a comment:

• SueM
    replied
    Oh my goodness Deb, pleased you could see the funny side

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    started a topic Stuck in a turnstile !

Stuck in a turnstile !

This sounds really funny now ! 🀣 so.. we went to watch our son play cricket with all the family at the weekend.

He was playing at a beautiful ground in the country , the sun was shining so we took a picnic.. whats to go wrong.? On arrival at the ground there was a turnstile and a big locked gate.Hubby wanted to get the gate unlocked but I told him to stop fussing and successfully manouvered my powerchair through the turnstile. I even said told you I could do it ! Big mistake !

After a couple of hours we tried to leave as I was worried I'd need the loo. My powerchair got totally stuck and disconnected when I crashed.To add to the fun a football match had just finished so 22 players plus spectators were waiting and watching ( and offering to carry me !) I honestly thought we'd need a saw to dismantle the turnstile. They managed to lift it out to cheers and applause and a very red face.

I can't make a quiet entrance or exit anywhere but I can see the funny side and hubby had the good sense to keep quiet xxxπŸ˜˜πŸ€—
Working...
X