Originally posted by GillB View Post
    it was at a vaccination centre.
    That makes feel a bit better 👍

I got all of mine at my GP surgery, sorry. xx

Leave a comment:

• GillB
    replied
    Ellie

it was at a vaccination centre. I did show them the text and they then had to check with the manager. As you say at least I got it in the end

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by GillB View Post
    Again zero awareness of our condition as he asked me what drugs I was on and then said "So they suppress your immune system!"
    Notwithstanding that your GP sadly/annoyingly didn't know your priority vaccination status, from a 'clinically vulnerable' point of view, you could have played dumb and said, "erm, I think so", had you not got the letter to hand - not that you should have been questioned in the first place, you got a text.

Glad you got the jab eventually, Gill 👍👍😘

Leave a comment:

• GillB
    started a topic Covid Spring Booster

Covid Spring Booster

I got a text saying I was eligible for this so booked it and went this morning. I am 56 so they queried it and asked lots of questions. I was given it finally as I had brought a letter from my consultant. I have a feeling I have slipped through the net as I saw on the MNDA website that mnd was not one of the conditions included.

Again zero awareness of our condition as he asked me what drugs I was on and then said "So they suppress your immune system!" 🤬
Working...
X