Letter to Health Secretary re the promised £50million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter to Health Secretary re the promised £50million

Someone may have posted this elsewhere?? But sharing Mummy with Mnd's facebook post from today...it seems the £50million promised to find a cure is not yet available😥 I feel we have a rightful sense of urgency!! Click on the image.
    ❗️Urgent United to End MND action: It's been six months since the PM agreed on the £50m funding for targeted #MND research but scientists are still waiting. Urge Ministers Kwasi Kwarteng & Sajid Javid to remove the barriers to this funding!
    Last edited by Olivia H; 15 May 2022, 21:50.

I have clicked on the link and it takes me to the home page of 'Welcome to Engaging Networks' but it does not take me to anything relating to MND. How do I find the correct page?

Comment

I did the same. But if u click on the top orange line and not the lower orange line (think these maybe called links!!!) It does take u to the correct page. X

Comment

Thanks for the link. Done👍😉
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Done 👍 🧡💙
          Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

All done

Comment

Working...
            X