Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madge
    replied
    Sorry to hear about your troubles Doug and glad to hear you are feeling better… on that note I’m going to chase up about having my 4th booster!!

Leave a comment:

• Music man's wife
    replied
    So pleased you are on the mend, take care.

Leave a comment:

• Tabbycat
    replied
    Doug Carpenter what a traumatic experience you have had! I'm not surprised you haven't been able to concentrate on much, I should think your brain has been fully occupied making sense of everything you have been through.

Glad to hear things are improving and you are now back home. Best wishes 🤗🤗

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    I'm so sorry you've had such a terrible time Doug Carpenter.

However, it's lovely to hear from you and so glad you're home x😘💕🤗

Leave a comment:

• Piglet
    replied
    Oh my goodness Doug. That sounds horrendous what you have been through. So good your here to tell your story. Sending you a massive hug and best wishes. Take good care of yourself 😘

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Really good to hear from you Doug. You have just proved the old saying “ you can’t keep a good man down” is true.

Leave a comment:

• PeterPan
    replied
    Doug Carpenter What a nightmare experience, and a salutary warning. I don’t understand why vulnerable people (like us) were not eligible for the Spring Booster.
    So glad you are recovering now.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Doug Carpenter Thank you for taking the time to dictate your story Doug.

Onwards and upwards 🤗🤗😘😘

Leave a comment:

• MMG
    replied
    Hope you continue on your recovery from COVID with no other long term effects. xx

As if you don't have enough to cope with. I must admit I am still worried about COVID and get quite frustrated with much of the population who think we are back to normal.

Get well soon xx

Leave a comment:

• TinyLady
    replied
    Glad to hear from you Doug Carpenter as I had been thinking of you and hoping to see you well enough to be back here.

Sounds like you have really been through a lot and this was a good reminder that we need to be cautious and not assume the Covid will be a breeze. I have managed to avoid it so far, but I think your experience has made me realise if I do catch it I shouldn't wait to see if I get really poorly before acting, which is my usual approach.

I hope you are feeling better with each day xx

Leave a comment:

• Doug Carpenter
    replied
    Yes Denise,, fully jabbed.

Thanks all

Doug

Leave a comment:

• GillB
    replied
    How nice to hear from you Doug, but my goodness what an awful experience you have had.

I am glad you are back home and hope the pressure sores are healing x

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    Hi Doug, I’m sorry you’ve been through so much lately but glad you are on the mend ❤️‍🩹 lovely to hear off you Janette x

Leave a comment:

• Heather R
    replied
    Doug lovely to hear from you, thanks for the update. What a horrendous experience you have had, so glad you are home and pressure sores are better. Love, Heather x

Leave a comment:

• Lcfcno1fan
    replied
    Hi Doug,

Thank you for sharing and I’m so sorry to hear of your horrendous Covid experience 🥺🥺🥺

It is hearing stories like this that makes my blood boil when I see social media posts from anti-vaxxers and the such like claiming that Covid is nothing but a cold or some made up story from the government. I wish you well with your recovery and hope you stay safe.

take care, James.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X