Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LesleyB
    replied
    My hubby is very chuffed at your comments. We have pegs all over the house now.

Leave a comment:

• Madge
    replied
    I agree, no knickers no trousers, just a knee length dress for me, so much easier for hubby to transfer me. I just have to be careful when out on my electric wheelchair if it’s windy 😜

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by denise View Post
    Its difficult to look elegant when you are hanging onto your frock!!
    Marilyn is turning in her grave 😏

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Some dresses and skirts could do with weights in the hems. Its difficult to look elegant when you are hanging onto your frock!!😯

Leave a comment:

• TinyLady
    replied
    I'm in my dresses... totally understand the breeze advice 🤣🤣🤣

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Originally posted by Deb View Post
    Ps. Just a warning about the above attire. Take special care on the seafront in a powerchair when there is a strong breeze. 😅😚☺x
    😳😳🫣🫣

Leave a comment:

• Lcfcno1fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Deb View Post
    Ps. Just a warning about the above attire. Take special care on the seafront in a powerchair when there is a strong breeze. 😅😚☺x
    This is quite specific and I assume the voice of experience ?? 🤣🤣🤣

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Little wins are so important, even if its just finding a new and easier way of doing things.

My hubby has to help me in the loo like yours LesleyB. Loose dresses and wearing no knickers really helps ( would have been his dream at one point 😅!)

I'm going to keep a peg handy too xxx 😘🤗

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    I use pegs for rolling his t-shirt and jumper up and out of the way when I flush his peg. I also use them to keep a hand towel in place instead of an apron or bib. I always keep some in the car. They just come in useful. 🙂

Leave a comment:

• Heather R
    replied
    . 🤣🤣 thanks for sharing, Lesley. Nice to find a simple solution for once, congratulations to hubby x

Leave a comment:

• Sarahw
    replied
    Where would we be without the little wins?? Xxx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    LesleyB He's a keeper 💖

It would stop the ends of the dress getting a dunk in the loo too...

Leave a comment:

• Piglet
    replied
    LesleyB it’s the little things that mean a lot even if it is so simple. Glad he was made up for himself. If he comes up with any other good ideas, don’t forget to share again😀😀 xx

Leave a comment:

• LesleyB
    started a topic Little wins

Little wins

At last I have been able to put my summer dresses on.However my hubby didn’t seem impressed. He has to take me to the bathroom, several times a day, sort out my undies and usually a pair of trousers. What’s the problem, I asked. He said holding my dress up and pulling my undies down wasn’t easy.Then he came in holding a peg . He was so pleased that a simple little peg , to clip my dress up and out of the way.A little win for once.
Working...
X