No announcement yet.

Wetroom started today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WheelsOfSteel I'm still working towards my building project too. Just waiting on the quotes to come in, they are all so booked up, fingers crossed they can start before the New Year!!
    Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

TinyLady fabulous news, keep us updated with progress, it will be sooo good to have it finished x
      Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Good luck - enjoy a good soak when it's done!

(Mine starts in a couple of weeks; will update on builder fitness rating.)

Comment

Peanut - I had to laugh about builder fitness ratings. Mine are lovely, but not what I would get too excited about. My plumber today is rather grumpy....

I hope yours goes OK. I'm finding the noise and dust a bit difficult, but just looking forward to the end result. Tile shopping later...
          Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Working...
          X