No announcement yet.

Life Goes On...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this talk of snakes is giving me the Willie's.... I've held snakes before and not been bothered... but that is entirely different to encountering one in the wild... especially with your pants down!
    Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Hello Princesses,

Snakes in toilets seems fairly common... check out this: -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_9SGBIsDOQ

I also have a blackbird that sings beautifully and I am sure that we are both fed up when pecker starts on the drums.

Love and kisses xxxx
      Copyright Graham

Comment

Graham snakes 🐍 in the toilet 🚽 totally feeding me nightmares!!!!
        I once tried to overcome my fear of snakes by visiting a snake farm in Chaing Mai Thailand. Needless to say, the plan to face my fears backfired and only consolidated my terror.

Comment

Oh thanks for that scary stuff. I cant go swimming in water that might have fish in nevermind snakes. I'm just terrified I'm not alone! Remember being in the back garden and a snake standing up and me and my neighbour dancing, doing the twist - no idea why we did this I think we thought it was the kind of thing a snake charmer would do but then we were about 8 years old. Few days before hand it had wrapped itself around my mums ankle as she put the washing on the line. My dad and my neighbours dad caught it and put it in the parkland over the road.

Love and hugs to all our snake skinned and feathered friends just keep out of our homes.

Xxxx
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Hello Princesses,

Unfortunately life is what it is and the vast majority of life on this planet needs to consume other life in order to survive! Life is pretty horrendous in fact.

The key to happiness is to realise that we are dying and embrace it. Enjoy the things you can still enjoy! The kids, the Commonwealth Games, ladies football, terrorising carers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOZOAeQKlJk

Love and hugs xxxx
            Copyright Graham

Comment

Graham - I'm definitely enjoying all those things and more time with my teenage daughters because I'm not busy working!
              Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Morning prince charming

I spend a lot of time trying to stop my husband from falling down. He insists he can walk up and down 4 stairs between most of the flat and the kitchen. So my most peaceful time is when he cant get out of bed or hes sat on the loo. He yells because he needs my help so I tell back at least I know where he is. 😈

Remember going past a compound that had a lot of cattle waiting for something. Then realised it was a slaughter house. When we drove back they had all gone. I felt terrible.

Love and hugs
                Evil Edna xxx

Comment

20220730_095105.jpg expert advice 🤣

Comment

You certainly have my sense of humour Denise.

At least I can say I have seen England winning a football competition! (More dark humour)

The fact that I realise that I am in extra time helps but I didn't realise that it could be so long.

Love and hugs xxxx
                    Copyright Graham

Comment

I'm not into sport but the women's football has been brilliant its like how the game should be played. I did think Germany played like the men do causing injuries and spoiling the game. Think it was something the country needed to cheer us all up.

Youve certainly been there a long time. Like sleeping beauty needing her prince to snog her. I could pop round. 😉

Snuggles and hugs

Comment

Working...
                      X