Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gillette
    replied
    Ooh, I'm liking your thought for the day, Doug! Are you offering? Ha ha ha.

Leave a comment:

• Doug Carpenter
    replied
    Hi Maz

Yes, it’s a perennial problem.

As the nerves die and the muscles waste, there is no muscle tone to keep the circulation going normally.

Early on, a couple of winters ago, I developed a pain in some toes. Couldn’t understand it, thought I’d bruised them. Turned out to be chilblains! Quite annoying and painful. Do be careful.

Even in the summer, I now resort to lined shoes, thick or thermal socks – in bed if necessary, hot water bottles and a fan heater under the desk when working.

…….or you could have a handsome young man kneel at your feet and massage them. (Thought for the day, ladies!)

Happy landings on July 11th by the way, have dropped a few pennies in your tin.

Take care

Doug

Leave a comment:

• Gillette
    replied
    Hi Maz,

Yes, my feet are like blocks of ice, except when I am in bed. Having had very hot feet for about the last 35 years, it's still a novelty to have cold feet.

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Hi Maz,

It is uncommon when it's colder. I think it's down to poor circulation, in the winter I have a blanket tucked in over them and sometimes a hot bag that's warm.

Hope that you get them warmer.

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

• maz
    started a topic hi

hi

does anyone else suffer with ice cold feet & bottom of legs, I just cannot keep them warm
Working...
X