I’m here 😘

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m here 😘

Hi all πŸ‘‹πŸ» Just letting you all know I’m still here sorry for leaving it so long ❀️ but had a few issues and struggling to use the keyboard for long periods and also the tiny print on here doesn’t help πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ«£
    Hope you are all well and promise I will try to keep up πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Janette xx
    Janette x

Nettie Wonderful to hear from you Janette

Hopefully you won't have to wait long for assistive technology which is easier for you to use 🀞🀞

Can you zoom in on these pages? I'll use bigger text for you in the hope it's better.

Love to you and Phil πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Hi Ellie hope you’re well, I wish all the text was like that, so easy to read xx
      Janette x

Comment

hi Nettie, lovely to hear from you! And thanks for getting me to find about large text! Xx
        Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

So lovely to hear from you Janette. I'd been thinking about you and wondering how you are.

Love and hugs to you xxπŸ€—πŸ˜˜

Comment

Good to see you on here Nettie . I think you have encouraged us all to explore some larger font options! I wonder if there is some way to change our default font size permanently πŸ€”
            Diagnosis confirmed Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years ignored/ misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now mainly left side, speech and some loss on right side too.

Unable to walk unaided (powerchair user), poor speech, left hand behaves like a drunk toddler but generally positive and determined.

Comment

Hi nettie
              weve missed you.
              Xxxxx
              when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Thank you all πŸ₯° yes I was wondering that about default πŸ€” missed you all, I can’t promise I’ll be on every day but I won’t leave it as long ❀️ Xx
                Janette x

Comment

If you're using Google Chrome as your web browser Janette, you can increase a website's default size by clicking on the albeit tiny magnifying glass to the right of the URL address bar - I tested the forum at 125% without losing any functionality on the visible web page.

Or you can increase the default text size through Chrome's settings -> Appearance -> Font Size - I tested 'Large' size, again without losing functionality on this website, can't guarantee that others you use will be OK.

If you don't have the magnifying glass icon on the address bar, there is a Page Zoom in that Appearance menu too.

I'm sure Chrome isn't the only browser with such a facility, if you don't use Chrome xx
                  ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                  Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Nettie glad you are popping in on us all. I've got so much to learn re tech stuff. Over 50 club with zero tech knowledge lol. x
                    Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Nettie a warm welcome back πŸ€—
                      Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Howdy doody Nettie

Comment

howdy doody Nettie

that’s better

Comment

Originally posted by Bowler View Post
                            howdy doody Nettie

that’s better
                            πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
                            Janette x

Comment