Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I haven't posted for a while on here and I have noticed a lot of new members joining.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't posted for a while on here and I have noticed a lot of new members joining.

Morning all. Those who know me are aware I write a blog that contains daily flim flam but also serious stuff such as research comments, and especially the importance on the details of research and not sadly the social media misinformation that is pervasive in all walks of life.

Yes there is massive misinformation on our disease!

For the newly diagnosed you will be exposed to so much misinformation, misguided advocacy etc. It's important that you don't get drawn in to it. It's quite bad and many of you long timers will be aware of it.

My blog is at

onein300.com

The research stuff is off of the menus but is here directly.

Onein300.com/research

and the devil in the detail topics are here

This page unites my special research posts on the subject of that “Devil detail”. You all know the sort of thing? Your immediate reaction to a subject, or proposition, is perhaps is not always the …

But I also just write plain flim glam, which I haven't done for a while, but I am back with a new series of short posts very soon!

Enjoy!

Lee Millard

Thanks Lee, I'll take a look x
    Diagnosis confirmed as atypical ALS Jan 2022 (age 46) after several years misdiagnosed.

Symptoms began in left foot 2017. Now widespread. Powerchair user, useless left arm and clumsy right hand but generally positive!

Comment

Working...
    X