Heartbroken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sorry for your loss Shrew.

Wishing you comfort, and strength. I hope you can find peace of mind, and solace in all your happy memories together.

CCxox

Comment

thank you to each and everyone of you for your kind words x

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about your dear Mick. X

Comment

Hi Shrew. I'm so sorry about you finding Mick the way that you explained and that he had passed. What a shock indeed. But at least he won't have to face being 'locked in,' something that we all dread. I hope that me saying this isn't offensive to you. It's meant as a tiny tiny bit of comfort. Nothing that any one of us can say will take your pain away. I hope that you have plenty of support. Lynne x
          ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
          I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

So sorry for your loss but please don’t blame yourself for anything

Good thoughts to you at this time

Comment

So shocked to read about your loss of Mick. It's difficult to know what to say to adequately comfort you.

Comment

awful news. you sound like my wife, a legend. he'll have known that.

Comment

Oh shrew I am heartbroken for you too
                  Fru xx

Comment

I would just like to thank Ellie for organising and sending a card to Shrew from us all.

The chimp is not all bad, like me.

Love Terry
                    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know TC .... and many thanks to Ellie for being so kind and thoughtful - you have a heart of gold for sending a card to Shrew from all of us!
                      Love Kayleigh x

Comment

Hi Shrew,

I have been thinking about you every day and hoping you are as ok as possible, during what must be a very difficult and sad time for you.

I hope you have support from family and friends.

Sending you love and hugs,
                        Kayleigh xx

Comment

Mick's funeral is today and his biker pals will be there for him and his family - a touching send off to an avid biker....

I'm sure Shrew will take some comfort that we're all thinking of her on this very difficult day.

Love Ellie.
                          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
                          Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Shrew, I hope today went as well as possible for you and your family.

Sending you hugs and best wishes. Take care of yourself, Lovely.
                            Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Comment

Working...
                            X