No announcement yet.

'Liquid Hope' - PEG and nutrition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

norm, consider a bio bidet, they are brill.

my chair goes over the top.

Comment

That sounds like a plan Steve, thanks, I will look in to it.

Something like this?
      Toodle pip!

Norman
      Wordpress Blog

Comment

yes, exactly.

Comment

Thanks Steve. I'm using a Stand Aid to get me clear of the bed then put me onto a commode (lovely word: commode>commodium> Imodium>Komodo Dragon> Soup Dragon). It would be a Rolls-Royce device with a Bio-Bidet. 'Amazing the direction the mind wanders when sat on the commode. LOL

Sorry, I'll get my coat...
          It wouldn't do to sit on this chap!

Last edited by FlyingSoupDragon; 29 August 2015, 19:13.
          Toodle pip!

Norman
          Wordpress Blog

Comment

I have had that idea as well Norman;

No not the dragon but a portable loo with a Bio Bidet on it. It would need a water supply and plugged into the electric but it would be possible with a lot of work. Not sure what sort of water pressure is required but a bit more than a level tank.

Love Terry
            TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

I agree, it would be something but a bit of a faff to set up. I think I'll continue doing what the Romans did for the time being though the minute a proper loo comes back on the horizon I'll be on to Amazon.
              Toodle pip!

Norman
              Wordpress Blog

Comment

Working...
              X