Baclofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LindaB Oh, you don't know the half of it Linda πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜˜
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

I have a vision of you playing a ukele/banjo singing 'when I'm cleaning window's by George Formby (you're far too young to remember)🎢🎢🎢

I've lost track of the topic obviously πŸ˜‚
      ​​
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

LindaB Although I have many talents, singing is definitely not one of them - I was classed as "tone deaf" when auditioning for the school choir 😳 πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ 😍
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

My music teachers name was Mr Tickle, you couldn't make it up! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜xx
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

I did join the school choir...but I would join anything if there was a possibility I could skip actual lessons....my bad😈
            Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

I just bunked off. I had the cane so many times I got used to it! πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx
              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Not seen baclofen mentioned before - but as i don't have spasms, there is not reason why i should have.
                I bought some CBD oil, but it did starnege things to me when i was still trying to accustome myself to Riluzole.

Intended to look up the reviews of CBD to decide whether or not to take it as well.
                Mum died with MND in 1979 – My sister and I have a wonky gene, probably inherited from mum. Reckon my MND started sometime in 2018.

Comment

Baclofen relaxes muscles and eases strains. The reason they warn you not to take too much is because it relaxes everything! If you have even early onset Baclofen is a must. πŸ‘βœŒοΈπŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Working...
                  X