Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matthew55
    replied
    Baclofen relaxes muscles and eases strains. The reason they warn you not to take too much is because it relaxes everything! If you have even early onset Baclofen is a must. πŸ‘βœŒοΈπŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• EvelynMW
    replied
    Not seen baclofen mentioned before - but as i don't have spasms, there is not reason why i should have.
    I bought some CBD oil, but it did starnege things to me when i was still trying to accustome myself to Riluzole.

Intended to look up the reviews of CBD to decide whether or not to take it as well.

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I just bunked off. I had the cane so many times I got used to it! πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    I did join the school choir...but I would join anything if there was a possibility I could skip actual lessons....my bad😈

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    My music teachers name was Mr Tickle, you couldn't make it up! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    LindaB Although I have many talents, singing is definitely not one of them - I was classed as "tone deaf" when auditioning for the school choir 😳 πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ 😍

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    I have a vision of you playing a ukele/banjo singing 'when I'm cleaning window's by George Formby (you're far too young to remember)🎢🎢🎢

I've lost track of the topic obviously πŸ˜‚
    ​​

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    LindaB Oh, you don't know the half of it Linda πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Window [email protected] talented πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Anything for a few bob, me πŸ˜‰

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I never thought of you as a washer woman. Live and learn eh? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    matthew55 Yeah, me too mate - in fact it's so good that I spent all morning washing my own windows πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I swear by Baclofen, it's even part of my exit plan. I've never considered Botox as it is a poison at the end of the day. I know I'm conflicted but that's just me init? πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜‚πŸ˜xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Hi Lisa,

Baclofen is "usually" taken 3x per day, but sometimes it's only taken for when spasticity will cause problems, e.g. in bed or before a physio session.

Some spasticity (high muscle tone) can be a good thing for maintaining a degree of function - in your case reducing tone in your legs enough so you can bend knees and move feet allowing you to walk, but not resulting in low muscle tone which wouldn't allow you weight bear - that's why I say it's a balancing act to find the right dose.

If you think you'd benefit from a 2nd or 3rd daily dose, ask your Dr.

I take Baclofen 3x daily and add Tizanidine, another antispasmodic, for bed as that's when my already-high leg muscle tone goes even higher!

Good luck,

Love Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• Catsparkle
    replied
    Ive started on 5mg Baclofen and loved it! My legs wallked normally again. From what Ive read it has a short life so you take it through the day? Because of the severe withdrawal reactions my doctor wanted to see if I had any adverse reactions before upping me. I'm using it before i need to go out at the moment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X