Flu Jab 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flu Jab 2016

How have people got on with this years Flu jab.

We know that Cc had a reaction but has anyone else had it.

Mine is due in a couple of weeks.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

I had mine last Saturday no adverse reactions

Comment

Had my flu jab three weeks ago and no funny feelings. Also two days ago had pneumonia jab as well and again no problem.
      Jay tee

Comment

Hi Terry

Me mam had one a couple of weeks ago and she didn't have any bad reaction.

Dave..
        "Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers!" Homer Simpson

Comment

I had the flu for about 5 days right after my flu shot, but it's passed now so hopefully I won't get the flu ! LOL it worked out in Terry's favor too because I was taking so much Nyquil it made me sleepy and groggy that it cost me my Queen! that Terry quickly snatched right out from under me.

I do hope no one has a bad reaction to it, and gets the flu shot to be on the safe side this flu season.

xox

Comment

No side effects since I had mine 2 weeks ago. Even if you have an adverse reaction I believe catching flu would be worse.

Barry
            I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

its my 3thyear of refusing to have flu injection . before since 1995 have every year.
              decide to refuse cos have NIPPY3 24.7 She have 3 filters on.

Comment

Hi TC,

Yep got flu shot and no side effects, thankfully I've never had any reaction.

This year one of the 3 flu viruses we get protection from is a particularly nasty strain. Wouldn't risk it for a biscuit

Love Chimp.
                ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Me too - no reaction.

Comment

Hi Terry had flu jab two weeks ago no reaction .

lv Ginx

Comment

I had mine yesterday and other than a "heavy"arm last evening no reaction

Comment

I had mine yesterday too and have no reaction at all so far - it could be a bit early to say though!

Comment

It is a bit soon Susan;

But it does look quite promising.

Thanks for everyone posting on this thread, it is very useful to know.

Love Terry
                          TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Hi Terry ..Michael had his flu jab and a pneumonia jab at the same time 3 weeks ago .. no reaction .
                            Dvd
                            Last edited by Dvd; 31 October 2016, 00:04.

Comment

Hi Dvd

I don't have osteoarthritis, but my whole body ached with the flu symptoms I was experiencing. Couldn't tell you if it was related to your flu shot, but I know mine definitely was.

xox

Comment

Working...
                              X