No announcement yet.

Supplements what are you taking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An interesting ALSuntagled video on the benefits maybe of Curcumin ?
    https://www.neals.org/for-people-wit...her-als-x-file

Comment

Thank you TIANDB, I was very interested and watched this presentation. However, I did notice that there are quite a few warnings on the internet about possible side effects when using this supplement. I might still give it a trial myself though.

Comment

To be honest I'm just trying to eat healthy rather than rely on herbs , pills and powders - more veg and fish seems to be working a treat.

Only extra nutrients I have are a generic multi vitamin and I've been experimenting with CBD

x

Comment

Hi jamesob
          I will try whatever to arrest my TO slippery slope and give me some hope otherwise I could have been gone by now.
          Do you get your CBD in the uk ? Or are you in a legalized county ?
          Post up an introduction we will take an interest in your story. Take care Dude TIANDB.

Comment

Originally posted by TIANDB View Post
            Hi jamesob
            I will try whatever to arrest my TO slippery slope and give me some hope otherwise I could have been gone by now.
            Do you get your CBD in the uk ? Or are you in a legalized county ?
            Post up an introduction we will take an interest in your story. Take care Dude TIANDB.
            Hi @TIANDB - thanks for making me feel welcome I'm going to leave an intro now

I'm from the UK - CBD is fully legal here in the UK. I'm from London ( at least I think so?!) because it doesn;t have any THC . I vape for my sins I use a CBD vape oil brand called elevate from here

I'm not sure what my doctor would say but at the very least it helps with my appetite and getting my mind to a state where Im easily able to switch off and rest before bed....

Thanks again bro - looking forward to better integrating with the community here and hopefully learning and sharing with you all

Comment

hello. concerning cbd oil. here in glastonbury cbd oil is available in the health food shop but only at 10 per cent dilution, it is available in a nother shop , at these percentages.{sorry cant seem to find percenty key on my lappy} 17,18. 28 and 38. all for under 15pounds i think,i assume that the stronger the better. i know a fewe people who take this daily x2, half a pea size on ur finger,under ur tongue and let it slowly dilute, guess it can be taken in a drink but i think its best not to heat it up as this most likely damages some of its properties.... if anyone wants some i will ask the guy in the shop if he does postal orders but they are always super busy as the shop sells other stuff,made fro hemp, clothing, etc etc. if they dont want to post it,i can post it for anyone on here.....jeremy

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy middleton mum View Post
                hello. concerning cbd oil. here in glastonbury cbd oil is available in the health food shop but only at 10 per cent dilution, it is available in a nother shop , at these percentages.{sorry cant seem to find percenty key on my lappy} 17,18. 28 and 38. all for under 15pounds i think,i assume that the stronger the better. i know a fewe people who take this daily x2, half a pea size on ur finger,under ur tongue and let it slowly dilute, guess it can be taken in a drink but i think its best not to heat it up as this most likely damages some of its properties.... if anyone wants some i will ask the guy in the shop if he does postal orders but they are always super busy as the shop sells other stuff,made fro hemp, clothing, etc etc. if they dont want to post it,i can post it for anyone on here.....jeremy
                Hey - that sounds really interesting, thanks for taking the time to write that. Do they have a website where I could look at their stuff? I've never seen it as pure oil before

Comment

Working...
                X