Ellie thanks very much for the info πŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    LindaB I buy my vitamins from Piping Rock. xx

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    EvelynMW I take B12 primarily as I am vegetarian - with meat being the main food source of B12, I was open to be lacking in it. My GP advised me to take B12 when I was diagnosed, unaware I already took it, but I increased the dose and changed to sublingual for greater absorption.

Yes, you can take too much of anything! But vitamin B12 is water soluble, so is eliminated in the urine, but it's advisable to follow directions. xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    EvelynMW LindaB I can't handle sprays, so I take the little tabs which go under the tongue (sublingual) and I take a higher dose, 1000mcg methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) xx
    Oh that's probably something I could manage...can I ask which company you use to order? πŸ‘

Leave a comment:

• EvelynMW
    replied
    Ellie Have you noticed real benefits from taking B12, or do you just accept that it is helping? I assume there is no chance of taking too much, the Healthspan version says no more than 4 sprays a day - why would they give a limit? Guess i need to go back to their website and ask.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    EvelynMW LindaB I can't handle sprays, so I take the little tabs which go under the tongue (sublingual) and I take a higher dose, 1000mcg methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) xx

Leave a comment:

• LindaB
    replied
    Interested in that supplement Ellie the B12 with methylcobalamin & EvelynMW. I struggle to swallow some supplements that seem so huge. So if it's liquid form that may be preferred. Thanks for the posts both πŸ‘πŸ’‹

Leave a comment:

• EvelynMW
    replied
    Ellie Must be ok then! Is it dearer or cheaper than what you buy? I find it hard to trust other suppliers.

Next, for Peter to try CBD - getting slight;y depressed and sleeping very badly.....

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    EvelynMW It doesn't state on the box which form of B12 it contains, so I looked at Healthspan's website and yes, it is methylcobalamin. πŸ‘ xx

Leave a comment:

• EvelynMW
    replied
    Ellie Received my Vit B12 spray, uploaded packet for you to look at IMG_20210615_133605.jpg IMG_20210615_133559.jpg

Leave a comment:

• EvelynMW
    replied
    Research underway... Ordered myself something from Healthspan (a company i trust) but can't remember what!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    The B12 in B complex tabs is in a different form, cyanobalamin as opposed to methylcobalamin.

Do some research next time you're bored. 😁

Leave a comment:

• Patw
    replied
    EvelynMW i been taking cbd for a while now and I know when I haven’t had it ie cramps and stiffness
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• EvelynMW
    replied
    Ellie Thank you. Will look up B12. Also very interested in the CBD oil - seems to be all the rage now! But no idea if it works in any way. The B complex i take has 2.5 micrograms of b12, which is given as 100% of NRV - and is 0.1 micro grams more than the highest Referenced intake across several countries.

I wish any of the supplements i have taken over the years had shown me that they work!

We at least know vitamin B, Biotin and cod liver oil stop our dog getting fungal nail!
    Last edited by EvelynMW; 8 June 2021, 20:12.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    EvelynMW I know you're taking B-complex, but that probably doesn't contain much B12, nor in the correct form.

I take sublingual B12 methylcobalamin daily - that's the best tablet form available. I am vegetarian, so have taken B12 for years but my GP told me to take that form after my diagnosis, as it's good for nerve health. xx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X