Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terry View Post
    Hi Caela;

You should be able to click on Kernowmum name on one of her posts and then have the option to send her a private message. You might need to post 5 times to get that facility.

Maybe you could ring Mnda connect (0808 802 6262) and they could send your phone number privately to her.

Love Terry
    I am getting my posts up to five to see if that works - thank you for your help.
    Caela

Comment

Dear kernowmum
      It will not allow me to message you privately either. it may be because I only started to post when I read you message..
      5pm would be fine.
      I am short with very short grey hair, my mum is the same and I have a silver car, registration starting in ''O'' ending in ''R''.
      is that helpful?

best wishes Caela

Comment

Dear Jay
        I think my mum only needs with calories - but I would happily pay the transport costs. (I am too far away to collect I am afraid - I live in OX7.)
        If i get enough posts I will be able to message yo privately.
        Caela

Comment

I am fairly sure that it is 5 Caela but it might take a couple of days to get sorted.

Love Terry
          TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Caela, have you turned on the PM option?

Click on SETTINGS at top of page.

Scroll down, click on GENERAL SETTINGS in left margin.

Turn ON Private Messages.

SAVE CHANGES at bottom of page.
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

i am trying to view peoples profiles but it keeps saying i am not allowed. any ideas why?

Comment

Hi Ben,

It could because you have not posted much.

Love Terry
                TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Working...
                X