No announcement yet.

Sertraline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I was just being my usual altruistic, compassionate self ๐Ÿ˜‡ I only wanted to help a friend in need.

As to why no men offered to help, I cannot speak for them...

Patw Honestly, I hope you're more comfortable now. xx
    โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Originally posted by Gordan1111 View Post
      I also had to work my way around to it with Dr Google's help. First time I've smiled for a while x
      Your sponsored ads on Google over the next few days should be interesting, Gordan. ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ xx

โ€‹

Comment

Ellie thanks yes Iโ€™m ok at the minute ๐Ÿ˜‚ gonna see dr tomorrow so have a chat with them , my partners mum is a nurse and has told me to put ice on it , I think sheโ€™s taking the mickey

Comment

Originally posted by Patw View Post
          my partners mum is a nurse and has told me to put ice on it
          Be grateful that was her only offer of help... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

โ€‹

Comment

Well, Patw Ive been on sertraline for about 5 years and have never had that problem!!!!
            Mum died with MND in 1979 โ€“ My sister and I have a wonky gene, probably inherited from mum. Reckon my MND started sometime in 2018.

Comment

EvelynMW ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I should hope not x

Comment

Well now how can I answer. Can't have one without the other. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
                when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Patw It's just over 3 weeks since your first post on the forum and look how far you've come - you should be proud of yourself. I know it's early days and there'll be bad days, as well as good ones, but it's still possible to be ourselves and have a laugh like mates down the pub ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm glad you joined in today's fun and thanks for the laughs.

Love Ellie ๐Ÿค—

โ€‹

Comment

Yes Pat.. Thanks for being such a good sport and making us laugh today. ( even if i am far too young and innocent to know what anyones talking about !)

I hope you got some relief .. do I need to rephrase that ?๐Ÿ˜‚

Love Debbie x

Comment

Ellie its not been easy ! Itโ€™s a situation I canโ€™t change and the anti depressants have helped a lot for me , apart from this situation but I will make the most of that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
                      and when we have friends like u too help us thru it , well itโ€™s made a lot easier xxx

Comment

Hi deb yes Iโ€™m glad u all laughed at my situation ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

no relief as it doesnโ€™t happen all the time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but when it does it does not go away ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Comment

Seriously Pat, I hope you feel better soon x

Comment

Hi pat. Hope things improve for you.

best laugh I've had in a long time.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜™
                            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Thanks all

Comment

Mine goes up and down like normal. It's one of the very few things still working. ๐Ÿค”x
                                Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

Working...
                                X