Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denise
    replied
    Make sure there's a note on your records unless of course it comes in handy. 😉

Leave a comment:

• Patw
    replied
    Ellie Will speak to doctor tomorrow about switching.. as feel good in my self but woke up at 9 and at 10.40 it’s still there

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    You're right Pat, it'd be better to switch meds, rather than stop, given that you feel good (which is great, btw!) xx

Leave a comment:

• Patw
    replied
    Ellie Am feeling really good at the minute so don’t want to stop. but it’s rather annoying ,as I’m still mobile , when I’m out and it happens it’s not the best situation to be in . But now I know it’s sertraline I can at least talk with doctor and see what they come up with x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Patw Are you switching to a different antidepressant, rather than stopping altogether? xx

Leave a comment:

• Patw
    replied
    Yes I’m gonna stop taking them now x

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    My brother took some antidepressants and his head kept turning backwards and he wanted to walk backwards. The doctor said it was a rare reaction but he'd put a note on his records. We have no idea sometimes if things are helping or hindering.
    😱

Leave a comment:

• Patw
    replied
    Definitely to do with sertraline as I stopped it for 4 days no problems,, second day of taking again and boom it’s started again !!

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Thanks for sharing Matthew. No photographic proof required. 😊

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    Mine goes up and down like normal. It's one of the very few things still working. 🤔x

Leave a comment:

• Patw
    replied
    Thanks all

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Hi pat. Hope things improve for you.

best laugh I've had in a long time.

😂😃😙

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Seriously Pat, I hope you feel better soon x

Leave a comment:

• Patw
    replied
    Hi deb yes I’m glad u all laughed at my situation 😂😂

no relief as it doesn’t happen all the time 😂😂 but when it does it does not go away 🤦‍♂️

Leave a comment:

• Patw
    replied
    Ellie its not been easy ! It’s a situation I can’t change and the anti depressants have helped a lot for me , apart from this situation but I will make the most of that 😂😂
    and when we have friends like u too help us thru it , well it’s made a lot easier xxx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X