Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deb
    replied
    Just read this Pat and was very confused ... upstairs downstairs.. whats that all about ? πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Denise and Ellie cleared it up ( the confusion that is !!!) with their generous offers. Im obviously such an innocent.

Seriously I hope you get sorted soon,
    Love Debbie x

Leave a comment:

• Patw
    replied
    Ellie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Patw Now that would be some profile pic to have 😍

Leave a comment:

• Patw
    replied
    And no I’m attaching a photo as my partner just said πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Leave a comment:

• Patw
    replied
    denise I’m not depressed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just rather annoying when I’m out in joggers πŸ˜‚

wow 2 at once my dreams will come true πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Oh my! Well nothing to get depressed about. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ me and Ellie will be round soon.

Leave a comment:

• Patw
    replied
    Ellie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    I’ve ask pharmacist they said if your not in pain with it and it goes away anything over 5 /6 hrs then ring the doctor ! Haven’t yet so will have to deal with this embarrassing situation !! Rather that than the opposite as u said πŸ‘Œ

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Pat, what's your address - I'm on my way over πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Erectile dysfunction is listed as a side effect, but yours seems to be the opposite. Sorry I can't help you - perhaps ask the pharmacist if no one here has advice for you.

Love Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• Patw
    started a topic Sertraline

Sertraline

Hi an awkward one here, been taking sertraline now for a couple of months and been having 4 hour intervals where my downstairs won’t go down πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ,, googled it and it said anti depressants can cause this I’m gonna ring gp today, just wondering any 1 had this x
Working...
X