Just a coincidence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a coincidence?

Hi folks, Phil washed my hair earlier he has to wheel me in the kitchen on the Rollator and on the way back he was messing about he decided to push my shoulders instead of the handles which banged my back into the bar, which sent a searing pain into my back πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
    Seeing that he hurt me apologised and got me sorted in my chair to get changed and my left arm which I haven’t been able to move properly for months felt different and I can now move maybe 6/8 inches higher than usual is it just coincidence πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Janette x πŸ€—
    Janette x

Who cares just go with the flow. Go girl! πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜xx
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by Nettie View Post
      ... which banged my back into the bar, which sent a searing pain into my back
      πŸ€” Released a spasm maybe?

I agree, take it as a Brucie Bonus πŸ‘πŸ‘ Is Phil available tomorrow, I've a few muscles he can hit 😍😍😘😘

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

MaybeπŸ€” it’s definitely got more movement in it so like both you say go with it πŸ‘ He’s already offered to give me a good hiding if it helps πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he only got away with it today because it’s his birthday πŸ₯³πŸ˜‚ Janette x
        Janette x

Comment

Happy Birthday Phil !πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‚

Hope your backs ok now Janette. What a strange thing to happen ! I've just read your thread to Stuart who is quite happy to have a go but not sure I'm going to risk it !

Love Debbie x😘

Comment

Oh to be a fly on the wall πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜xx
            Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
              Happy Birthday Phil !πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‚

Hope your backs ok now Janette. What a strange thing to happen ! I've just read your thread to Stuart who is quite happy to have a go but not sure I'm going to risk it !

Love Debbie x😘
              Phil says thank you for your birthday wishes x My back is fine now thanks 😊 no I don’t recommend it, although he’ll be getting a crack if he carries on!! πŸ₯ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ» πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Janette x
              Janette x

Comment

Happy Birthday to the old man from me too πŸΎπŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸ¨xx

Comment

Happy Birthday dear Phil, Happy Birthday to you πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸΎ 😘😘

​

Comment

@Matthew Ellie He said thanks πŸ‘πŸ₯³
                    Janette x

Comment

Well done Phil. Funny how things happen like that but what a lovely result. Lets hope he doesn't want to practice judo on you.
                      love and hugs denise xxx

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
                        Well done Phil. Funny how things happen like that but what a lovely result. Lets hope he doesn't want to practice judo on you.
                        love and hugs denise xxx
                        Haha πŸ˜‚ well it was short lived it’s gone back to how it was now if not a bit worse but hey ho!! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love Janette x
                        Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Nettie View Post
                          well it was short lived it’s gone back to how it was now if not a bit worse but hey ho!!
                          Typical, eh! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Keep quiet he might want another go.

My arm has been aching since trying to get Stephen off the floor so I've been dancing in the kitchen to Dancing Queen trying to improve on my fitness. I thought my arm was suddenly feeling sooo much better. Wrong. Back where I started 😩

Comment

Working...
                            X