• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keno
    replied
    Originally posted by Zante View Post
    Hi Ken,
    I am on that medication. Have been for several years. Make sure you take it in the morning because it isnt an anti depressant that has the side effect of drowsiness ... quite the opposite its more alerting. After personally trying numerous medication( I am quite susceptible to side effects no matter how rare!) this one I have had no issues with at all and no side effects. Takes quite a few weeks to notice any mood differences be prepared for. Tiny little shiny slippery white round buggers to remove from packet also!! Hope you find them helpful to you.
    Thanks, I will remember that

Leave a comment:

• Zante
    replied
    Ecitalopram is the newer version of citalopram and is supposed to be slightly more responsive but very similar drugs.

Leave a comment:

• Nettie
    replied
    I think you mean Citalapram antidepressants I’ve been on them for about 3 years no problems 👍

Leave a comment:

• Zante
    replied
    Hi Ken,
    I am on that medication. Have been for several years. Make sure you take it in the morning because it isnt an anti depressant that has the side effect of drowsiness ... quite the opposite its more alerting. After personally trying numerous medication( I am quite susceptible to side effects no matter how rare!) this one I have had no issues with at all and no side effects. Takes quite a few weeks to notice any mood differences be prepared for. Tiny little shiny slippery white round buggers to remove from packet also!! Hope you find them helpful to you.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by keno View Post
    I have been proscribed Escitalopram as anyone had an experience of it?
    No, sorry Ken, I don't but hopefully someone else has first hand experience of taking it.

xx

Leave a comment:

• keno
    replied
    Originally posted by Hakuna View Post
    What is it supposed to do?
    Antidepressant

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna
    replied
    What is it supposed to do?

Leave a comment:

• keno
    started a topic Escitalopram

Escitalopram

I have been proscribed Escitalopram as anyone had an experience of it?
Working...
X