Our emotional body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our emotional body

Some here will know I have some training in psychotherapy and I've always been interested in the way in which body (my body, others bodies) and mind/s interact - especially as my body decays.

I found this the other day which is an interesting introduction to a particular thread about this particular interaction

https://scottishconflictresolution.org.uk/homunculus
    Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic PMA/MND - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder– Campaign contact Winchester and Southampton branch, and trustee of the Association

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Thanks Andy.

I found that an interesting listen.

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Good afternoon Ellie

Thank you in return

I think she is a very good speaker and reminds me of my early training in bodywork when somebody described to me the body is just a series of pulsating tubes – digestive system, venous and arterial system, lymphatic system et cetera
      Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic PMA/MND - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder– Campaign contact Winchester and Southampton branch, and trustee of the Association

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

Working...
      X