Our emotional body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our emotional body

Some here will know I have some training in psychotherapy and I've always been interested in the way in which body (my body, others bodies) and mind/s interact - especially as my body decays.

I found this the other day which is an interesting introduction to a particular thread about this particular interaction

https://scottishconflictresolution.org.uk/homunculus
    Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND. MND hitting - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Thanks Andy.

I found that an interesting listen.

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Good afternoon Ellie

Thank you in return

I think she is a very good speaker and reminds me of my early training in bodywork when somebody described to me the body is just a series of pulsating tubes – digestive system, venous and arterial system, lymphatic system et cetera
      Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND. MND hitting - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

Working...
      X