Dr Bedlack and reversals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Bedlack and reversals

"We are looking forward to seeing you all on our next webinar July 29th at 5pm PST, 8pm EST on ALS Reversals with Richard Bedlack MD, PhD. Dr. Bedlack is a Professor of Neurology at Duke and the Director of the Duke ALS Clinic. Dr. Bedlack has won many awards for teaching and patient care and has published more than 100 ALS articles He is also the leader of ALSUntangled and the ALS Reversals program. This will be one to not miss!" you
    Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND. MND hitting - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Thanks Andy.

Do you have a link to that webinar?

Doug

Comment

It's

https://www.everythingals.org/events

Doug

Comment

Might be worth staying up for as this is 11pm UK.

Barry
        I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

I think it's actually 1 a.m. (8 p.m. EST plus 5 hours)

Doug

Comment

Yes it's 1am.

Hopefully it'll be available on their YouTube channel afterwards.
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Sorry for the wrong info. I won’t be watching live but as Ellie says it should be available on YouTube.
              I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Here's the link to that Webinar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhs4...ature=youtu.be

Love Ellie.

Comment

Er what's ALS?

Comment

AmyoLateral Sclerosis, or ALS, is the most common of the motor neurone diseases.

Here we tend to use the blanket term MND, but many other parts of the world, notably North America, use ALS, PLS, PBP, PMA etc to describe their disease variant.

Love Ellie.

Comment

Working...
                    X