Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nerve Cell Injury and Chronic Inflammation Need Be Focus of ALS Research,Study Argues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nerve Cell Injury and Chronic Inflammation Need Be Focus of ALS Research,Study Argues

The greater incidence of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) among professional athletes and people with head trauma, and the faster functional decline seen in animal models after localized nerve injury, strongly suggests that nerve injury plays a role in initiating disease processes, a review study reported. - https://alsnewstoday.com/2020/08/13/...aign=OneSignal

I wonder how athletes with injuries can sue for their health care. Like they put themselves on the altar for the sport.

Comment

It's easy. Actions speak louder than words. And if they tell you that you owe someone something, go to court and hire solicitors in Sudbury. That's how I saved my friend who was in trouble. He had his leg run over at work, but his employer didn't want to pay the damages, supposedly there was no insurance. but we were able to prove that it was a work-related injury. He was paid a lot of money, which the insurance would have covered, but he was left disabled and lost his job. It's funny, you got fired because you got hurt, but if you hadn't sued, you would have been working without a leg.
      Last edited by Severalun; 15 June 2021, 18:50.

Comment

Tried the link. Page not found

Comment

As denise said, however i looked at sme of the articles there. Always nice to see what is being done to help us sufferers. RNA molecule sound good.
          Mum died with MND in 1979 – I have a wonky gene, probably inherited from her. Reckon mine started sometime in 2018

Comment

Working...
          X