No announcement yet.

Graham's Breakthrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You really need vitamin d. 20 minutes a day of sunshine or supplements. One minute sun is bad for us and the next we need it as protection against covid. I think I know why I keep getting unapproved. I've noticed my phone keeps dropping out of being logged in. 🤔

Comment

I've noticed that some people seem to be logged in all day, but if I try that I find after a while I'm logged out.
      Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

And me gary. Mine seems to do so while I'm trying to do a post so no doubt I'm getting unapproved because I'm not logged in. I didnt think there was anything wrong with my posts 🤔

Comment

It might not be your posts 😂😂x

Comment

Thanks Matthew

Comment

Originally posted by GaryM View Post
              I've noticed that some people seem to be logged in all day, but if I try that I find after a while I'm logged out.
              I think users are auto logged out after a period of 3 hours inactivity. If your Wi-Fi or phone signal were to drop, that would interupt the connection too.

It used to be users were auto logged out after 15mins inactivity, happily this was increased after a moany member kept banging on to Admin about it 🙃
              ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Thank you Ellie. Our signal does drop here quite frequently. See guys I'm not bad! 😛

Comment

Denise, if a post of yours is awaiting moderation, you'll still see it in the thread and it'll be noted that it's waiting to be approved - other users cannot see it whilst it's in limbo though.

If you want to check if any of your posts are actually unapproved and in Moderation, go to your Notification Centre and there will be a counter beside Moderation, denoting the number of posts, if any, awaiting approval. You can click on Moderation at any time. Photo:

Notification page Forum (2).png

Love Ellie.
                  ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                  Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Working...
                  X