Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellie
    replied
    Denise, if a post of yours is awaiting moderation, you'll still see it in the thread and it'll be noted that it's waiting to be approved - other users cannot see it whilst it's in limbo though.

If you want to check if any of your posts are actually unapproved and in Moderation, go to your Notification Centre and there will be a counter beside Moderation, denoting the number of posts, if any, awaiting approval. You can click on Moderation at any time. Photo:

Notification page Forum (2).png

Love Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Thank you Ellie. Our signal does drop here quite frequently. See guys I'm not bad! 😛

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by GaryM View Post
    I've noticed that some people seem to be logged in all day, but if I try that I find after a while I'm logged out.
    I think users are auto logged out after a period of 3 hours inactivity. If your Wi-Fi or phone signal were to drop, that would interupt the connection too.

It used to be users were auto logged out after 15mins inactivity, happily this was increased after a moany member kept banging on to Admin about it 🙃

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Thanks Matthew

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    It might not be your posts 😂😂x

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    And me gary. Mine seems to do so while I'm trying to do a post so no doubt I'm getting unapproved because I'm not logged in. I didnt think there was anything wrong with my posts 🤔

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied
    I've noticed that some people seem to be logged in all day, but if I try that I find after a while I'm logged out.

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    You really need vitamin d. 20 minutes a day of sunshine or supplements. One minute sun is bad for us and the next we need it as protection against covid. I think I know why I keep getting unapproved. I've noticed my phone keeps dropping out of being logged in. 🤔

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    I get a bad suntan just having the sun through the window. I put it down to not having enough vitamin D. Much more comfortable working at night. Hugs and kisses xxxx

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Have noticed your postings are usually early morning. Do you thinks its possible you are a vampire? Could account for you being more awake.
    I see my unapproved posting has been approved and I can't understand what was wrong with it!
    hope you manage to find blood samples without culling those around you.
    hugs and kisses Denise x

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    It has been said that I rise like Dracula in my NHS bed. And I often have to nip my carers in the neck to stop them from straying. There is much more fun in hell for me, as long as I am calling the shots. I guess that is why people are practising up here. Hugs and kisses xxxx

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    I hope you've got that one right

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    We are all going to heaven because we are living in hell. 😉😀x

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    I do think it's possible I am also in hell. Matthew seems to think being a vampire or zombie is the answer so we could be there together.
    nice to know you are using your extra waking hours doing something useful ie watching women in fishnet stockings. Just leave the cookies alone.
    will I get away with this one?
    love and hugs
    Denise xxx

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Hi Matthew, Denise,

I have often wondered if I am already in heaven. But I am pretty sure that they wouldn't let Denise in. On the other hand I could be in hell but, the trouble with that theory is that Ellie would not be here. The odds are that the neuros are wrong and I am still on earth.

The delivery girl in fishnet stockings looked a picture of health and I have seen her dancing recently.

Hope all is okish and of course you deserve a hug-hug-hug-hug xxxx. A firm handshake 🤝 to Matthew xx 😍

Leave a comment:

Working...
X