• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Sue.
    Copyright Graham

Comment

Hi Olivia,

I saw that article and filled in the registration form, don't know if anything will come of it.
      I suppose everyone is the same, I am recently diagnosed and have been trawling the internet looking possible solutions.
      I realise there is no cure, but if there was some way of slowing the progression?
      Stem cell therapy is not carried out in the UK but there are various clinics around the world that purport to have had some success in slowing the progress.
      There is one in Germany and one in the Ukraine which appear credible, but if they were successful then everyone who had this awful disease would be rushing over there!!
      Stay positive.

Comment

powdav David, don't waste your money on stem cell treatments (for now at least) x
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Somebody on this site reported that the cell treatment that they had (and other treatments) didn’t work. I cannot remember who it was I’m afraid but as Ellie said don’t waste your money at least until treatments are proven by double blind trials that they work. Lynne
          ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Working...
          X