UK petition to get government to put money into research for MND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK petition to get government to put money into research for MND

Hi. Not sure if everyone is aware that if you google UK petitions you get to the site where it tells you what open petitions are ongoing.There is one that is asking for government funding for MND research still open.so the more signatures we all can get the better.I wanted to post this elsewhere on this site but couldn't get to where it allowed me to add a new topic(Any advise welcome)Mary

I'm sorry to say that in my experience they can ignore it no matter how many people ask for it. I'm just sorry I am going to miss the revolution. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„x
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Hi Mary,

To add a new topic click forums on the top toolbar and select the subject matter (in this case I suggest Get Involved). + subject and away you go.
      I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Hi Mary. I've signed. And written note to MP. So can ignore that too. But sent anyway. X

Comment

MPs are a waste of space. πŸ˜„x
          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Hi Matthew, well I prefer to try and hope for future generations things will change.I am trying to encourage people to sign so i dont want to be negative.best wishes Mary

Comment

Maybe but they're all we've got in the meantime innit. I'll see she replies ...

Comment

Mary C signed and shared

Comment

If it makes you happy then more power to your elbow. πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ˜x

Comment

Originally posted by Mary C View Post
                    Hi. Not sure if everyone is aware that if you google UK petitions you get to the site where it tells you what open petitions are ongoing.There is one that is asking for government funding for MND research still open.so the more signatures we all can get the better.I wanted to post this elsewhere on this site but couldn't get to where it allowed me to add a new topic(Any advise welcome)Mary
                    Thanks Mary C for flagging this - you beat us too it! We have just shared a post encouraging everyone to sign the petition https://forum.mndassociation.org/for...tion#post45380
                    Our working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am until 5pm

Comment

2 signatures from here!
                      Husband Albert diagnosed PMA Feb 21

Comment

Thanks Mary,
                        We've signed and shared x

Comment

Signed and shared here too. Came on here today to mention it too. Deadline of July so got to try keep momentum this timeπŸ™ˆ. There's been so many petitions in the past flopping as they've just not quite hit target.

You're so right Mary, all about positivity. If anything it's hope for the future, that one day someone who receives the horrific news can be much more hopeful when they know there's a cure.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                            MPs are a waste of space. πŸ˜„x
                            I wrote to my MP on several occasions and I always got a reply however it was a standard political response. Now that he is Minister of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government he doesn’t acknowledge my email.
                            I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Sadly this is why we will never have what we so badly need in this country. Burn it all down and rebuild Great Britain from the ashes. πŸ˜„x

Comment

Working...
                              X