No announcement yet.

Vigorous exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordan1111 Scroll down and you'll see a login/register prompt to access the article, then you can download the pdf.

Lancet screenshot (2).png
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Thanks Ellie, downloaded that x

Comment

Originally posted by Gordan1111 View Post
        Cheers PositiveVibes, Graham, SallyAnne, Matt. I was just kinda wondering how many fitted that profile. As Ellie pointed out there may be lots of triggers. (Keep living SallyAnnn - just to annoy them x)
        I intend to do just that, Gordan

Comment

You know me too well Barry!

On my way down to the English Masters 2007 O45 Finals, I distinctly remember playing this... War! - Music helps in so many ways...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oioo2z7z1uw

My MND's spasticity was helping me hit the ball very hard at this time. At that point I didn't even know that I had MND.
          Copyright Graham

Comment

[QUOTE=Graham;n55259]You know me too well Barry!

On my way down to the English Masters 2007 O45 Finals, I distinctly remember playing this... War! - Music helps in so many ways...

I totally agree Graham however I prefer this version https://youtu.be/01-2pNCZiNk
            I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Yes, your song was an old fave of mine. It's a great disco song and I can see in my mind's eye Terry and you pulling some shapes.

My version, you put on full blast and enter into a trance. The noise passes right through me.
              Copyright Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                Yes, your song was an old fave of mine. It's a great disco song and I can see in my mind's eye Terry and you pulling some shapes.

My version, you put on full blast and enter into a trance. The noise passes right through me.
                Graham the thought of me and TC on the dance floor spells disaster.
                I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Like bullets heading for us we have to duck and dive. Seems to me we'd probably find something else waiting patiently in the shadows. 😚

we can't change what's happened, hopefully that will be rectified, need to enjoy what we can.

love and hugs to everyone Denise xxx

Comment

Ohhhh Denise!

Time is up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjFG-4Ge668

We of all people know that 'Bad things happen' but some things are worse than death!! A living hell if you like.

ENGLAND 4 v 0 SCOTLAND if our boys take pity.

Please know that we all love you very much and it will all pass in time.

Lots of love and HUGE hugs xxxxxxxx
                    Copyright Graham

Comment

Loved the music, do i recall getting on the dancefloor when 'war what is it good for' came on. Dont hear it played much anymore 😐.

and the film Graham yeah.

football prediction way out and most fell asleep!

love and hugs Denise xxx

Comment

Well Denise, you are a football fan after all!

What can I say to hide England's embarrassment... not a lot.

I do know a song for Harry however...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm3wy5JXtkA

This song was released just prior to my mum's passing with the big 'C'. I played it on the way to the hospice for the last two weeks.
                        Copyright Graham

Comment

Working...
                        X