MND Smart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MND Smart

I’ll back onto MND Smart. First appointment with another assessment on 5th October in Salford. Fingers crossed that my assessment is successful things time. Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Best wishes for it Lynne x

Comment

Thanks Gordan x
      ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

Comment

Good luck Lynne K keep us postedπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ˜˜
        Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Thanks Linda, I will x

Comment

🀞🀞 that you'll be accepted for the trial Lynne. xx
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Good Luck Lynne. I've everything crossed for you x😘

Comment

Thanks Ellie and Deb xx

Comment

It tastes like Sambuca

Comment

Hi Lynne
                    I too started on the SMART trials, been given my placebo/traodone hydrochloride/mememtine hydrochloride 2.5 mls today after a pyschological assessment and bloods taken. First dosage tonight. I too am under Salford Royal if you want to share experiences; maybe we can support each other.

Comment

I appear to have been taken off the books by Salford and I have no idea why.
                      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by Worsleybird View Post
                        First dosage tonight.
                        🀞🀞 for you Worsleybird xx
                        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Originally posted by Worsleybird View Post
                          Hi Lynne
                          I too started on the SMART trials, been given my placebo/traodone hydrochloride/mememtine hydrochloride 2.5 mls today after a pyschological assessment and bloods taken. First dosage tonight. I too am under Salford Royal if you want to share experiences; maybe we can support each other.
                          πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ hoping for the best
                          Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Following today's consultation with my MND consultant I hope to progress with participation in SMART trials.

Living in hopeπŸ™

Comment

Originally posted by LindaB View Post
                              Following today's consultation with my MND consultant I hope to progress with participation in SMART trials.

Living in hopeπŸ™
                              Oh good luck Linda, that sounds exciting!

Comment

Working...
                              X