Research & Drug Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Research & Drug Trials

Onein300 I see you've posted on Twitter interesting info regarding drug trials.
    I wondered....as not all forum members use Twitter...if you'd mind posting the same info in the forum too? If that's at all possible🤞
    Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Will do later. No probs.
    Lee

Comment

Thanks that will be great when possible 👍🏻
      Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

My latest 'Devil in the Detail' post on #als #mnd research. The first of 2 parts this week on clinical trial data and questions we should ask to help us interpret. It's a sort of a survival guide when faced with such data! It's got a bit of intrigue as well!

https://onein300.com/2022/01/26/tria...rvivalmanual1/

Fir those of you who do not read my blog Onein300.com you can register to receive updates.

Comment

Onein300 thanks for that....will read & sign up for updates👍🏻

Comment

I started on the TUDCA-ALS trial two weeks ago so that info will be interesting
            It's all funny

Comment

Working...
            X